Have you heard of the DISC assessment? When Cassandra and I started dating 19 years ago; we did the DISC assessment together and we think that it really helped us become good partners in life and as CoPreneur.
The DiSC(r) model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
* Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
* Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
* Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
* Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
* Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members